Recognized as a value-driven performer, I bring to the table nearly 11 years experience in Program & Project Management, IT Service Management, Service Delivery, Key Account Management, Sales, and Business Development.
Strong approach in each of roles has centered on an intrinsic flair for innovation, problem solving, and measured risk taking for on-track management.
I offer an unrelenting deal to take up challenging roles. As such I believe I can quickly form long-term and profitable relationships with people across all levels and be a vital asset to the organization.
I hold a valid work permit for the Netherlands and available to join immediately.
Oct 2016 / Sep 2019
Program and Project Manager at Vodafone Shared Services India
• Program & Project Management role for delivering IT infrastructure, Networking, Data Center & Cloud projects
• Accountable for directing all aspects of Program & Project management to set-up new platforms & services in Vodafone IT service data centers.
• Requirement analysis and development of project plans regarding detailed work breakdown, master schedule, escalation, jeopardy procedures, management, and monitoring procedures.
• Ensuring stakeholder management across all phases of project lifecycle.
• Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members and contractors, and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Cross Functional integration through geographically dispersed teams to ensure all the pieces of projects are closely-tightened.
• Project Milestone tracking to ensure the Project is on schedule.
• Management of service/solution transition, multiple operation teams and market rollout, and in-life continuous service improvements activities.
• Risk planning at early stages and preparation of mitigation strategy to ensure projects are completed as per schedule.
• Acting as Internal & External Liaison Expert on Project level with a focus to develop credibility & valued relationships with major decision makers.
• Involved in standardization in areas such as business reporting, quality gating, delivery and performance governance and metrics and measurements.
• Maintain continuous alignment of project scope with strategic business objectives, and enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
• Ensuring Project document update and version control and ensuring all the stakeholders are having latest version of project documents.
• Special accomplishment include Program & Project Management for Converged Infrastructure- Vodafone Cloud offering.
• Handling key activities related to release, change, incident, service request, problem management, security validation, change management and risk control to ensure operational excellence.
• ITIL Practitioner with thorough understanding of IT Service Management
• Conversant with Crisis management and Contract Management
• Certified Scrum Master with indepth understanding of PMP project management methodology
Feb 2016 / Oct 2016
Program & Project Manager at Avance Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.
Worked as subcontractor to Vodafone Shared Services India.
Profile same as mentioned above.
June 2014 / Jan 2016
Key Account Manager at Reliance Communications Ltd.
• Created and maintained relationships with customers at all levels especially with C-Level executives.
• Demonstrated the value proposition and ROI for each opportunity and positioned the organization as a long-term business partner to the customer.
• Identified issues and opportunities with account and coordinated relevant resources to address.
• Developed and utilized internal and external relationships to deliver profitable business
• Understood customer business challenges, internal political environment, market trends and competition that may affect the customer’s business and decision making.
• Followed best practice sales techniques in line with the standard methodologies and processes while serving customer.
• Actively sought the participation of senior managers, Subject Matter Experts and appropriate expertise as necessary to ensure deal closure
• Proactively managed the sales cycle to existing customers in focus accounts and grew business through upselling, cross-selling and securing contract renewals.
• Worked with focus that the brand and corporate values are evident to the customer at all times.
Oct 2011 / June 2014
Manager- Channel Sales at Bharti Airtel Ltd
• Achieved revenue goals by ensuring that accounts are profitably serviced and new customers are brought onboard.
• Took care of RFP/RFI making use of MS Suite (Power Point, Excel, Visio) and by working in conjunction with C Level Executives, Solutions Architects and other stakeholders.
• Handled Channel Partners to boost product portfolio comprising of ICT solutions namely Internet Leased Line, Point to Point Leased Line, PRI, Centex, IDC and MPLS VPN.
• Resolved complicated client issues & successfully retained key customers.
• Planned meeting with the internal and external stake holders to precisely understand the client expectations and requirements.
• Worked closely with the Product/Solution Development and Solution Architect team to ensure quality response.
July 2010 / Sep 2011
Manager- Enterprise Sales at Sify Technologies Ltd.
• Created/structured ICT Transformation/Outsourcing deals – more by personal participation and initiatives.
• Forged relationships with customers, alliances and partners with aggressive interaction with C-Level Customers.
• Acquired new business by growing the existing accounts by width & depth of IT Services as well as by opening up new large accounts.
• Championed the customer’s cause internally with various teams to ensure quality solution, timely delivery, top-class support.
June 2007/ April 2009
MBA at Institute of Management Development and Research
MBA in Marketing
July 2001 / April 2005
Bachelor of Engineering at Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics