Are you the Junior Process Engineer we looking for? You want to be a part of our team?
We offer an interesting position in our Element Manufacturing Engineering department as process engineer. You are responsible for the successful (on-time, on-spec, on-budget) execution of improvement projects, related to several processes. These improvement initiatives focus on our Tilburg plant. Furthermore you work closely together with the production-, engineering- and quality- departments.
- Responsible for projects in order to improve relevant KPI’s, related to multiple processes
- Implementing improvements / new standards in production
- Coordination and evaluation of prototype runs for improvement projects
- Assess the maturity of the process by means of Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
- Monitoring and reporting to the stakeholders
- Apply Problem Solving standards in case of process deviations (e.g. 8D, ATS)
What distinguishes you
- Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Process Technology or similar discipline
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in manufacturing engineering department (preferable)
- Strong problem solving, analytical & presentation skills
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible, quality & entrepreneurial mindset
- Project management skills is a plus
- Very good communication skills in English (spoken & written), willingness to learn Dutch
- Communication style is open, honest and direct
- Interested in automotive technology + understand characteristics of the automotive market
So what are you waiting for?? Apply for this wonderfull position and we will call you soon!